fear less, love more, be extraordinary!
Anjali Power Yoga Teacher leader Training
Yoga Alliance RYS 200 Hour
Fear Less, Love More, Be Extraordinary! Anjali Power Yoga's Teacher Leader Training will focus on Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga. At the end of this training, having fulfilled all requirements, participants will receive the Anjali Power Yoga 200 RYS, Yoga Alliance Certification. Baptiste Power Yoga is a dynamic and high energy vinyasa practice that focuses on asana, self inquiry and meditation. The training will be guided by the mantras of “Being a Yes”, "You are ready now”, and “Drop what you must!” Led by Team Anjali Certified Baptiste Teachers: Cheryl Cucinotta, Melanie Gazaway, Susan Kelly, Lisa Duffy and Anjali Staff Members
2017-2018 Tuition: $2,999.00
You will receive Unlimited Yoga at Anjali Power Yoga (Westmont, Voorhees, Philly and Avalon) from registration to last day of Teacher Leader Training and complimentary participation in the Fall Anjali Power Yoga 40 Days Program (participation required).
2017-2018 Program Dates
Friday October 13th to Sunday October 15th, 2017 (Anjali Westmont) Orientation has been moved from Friday September 15th to Friday October 13th
Friday November 3rd to Sunday November 5th, 2017 Saturday November 4th and Sunday November 5th, trainees will participate in the Baptiste Institue Art of Assisting. Registration cost included in Teacher Leader Training tuition. Trainees will still need to register for Art of Assiting, discount code will be provided to trainees by Anjali Power Yoga.
Friday November 17th to Sunday November 19th, 2017
Friday December 8th to Sunday December 10th, 2017
Friday January 5th to Sunday January 7th, 2018
Friday January 26th to Sunday January 28th, 2018
Friday February 9th, 2018 to Sunday February 11th, 2018
All Friday session are from 6pm to 10pm and Saturday and Sunday sessions are from 8am to 6pm. ***exact times are subject to change***
Anjali Voorhees at The Coliseum unless otherwise noted
In this training, you will:
- Refine and grow your yoga practice.
- Lead a powerful yoga class with flow, breath, focus, heat and foundation using the Baptiste Methodology.
- Become a leader and create community.
- Learn anatomy and True North Alignment of the body and how it relates to yoga.
- Learn how to perform safe and effective assists for each pose in the Anjali Power Yoga Sequence.
- Break through limitations that hold you back from the vision you have for your life.
- Set clear and attainable goals for the next year and create clarity around what is important in your life.
- Study your habits and holding patterns through Svadyaya (the study of self through ancient yogic writings).
- Focus inward in order to move outward and share with others as a powerful, awesome and amazing teacher leader.
1. Our Leadership Team consists of four Certified Baptiste Teachers.
2. 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Registered School.
3. Baptiste Affiliation: Holds us to a higher standard and gives you access to the newest and latest Baptiste Methodology, Information and Trainings.
4. Leadership has 42 years of teaching experience. Additional Baptiste Programming attendance: Level 1, Level 2, The Art of Assisting, The Advance Art of Assisting, True North Alignment, Being of Power, Baptiste Immersion, Digital 40 Days to a Personal Revolution, Baptiste Certribution Summit, Intention to Action, Yoga Journal Live: Baptiste Immersion, 95 Hour Baptiste Kids Training, 40 Days to Personal Revolution Leadership and Assistants at Baptiste Programs. Also: Karma Kids, Street Yoga, Anatomy Training, Ayurevidic Study and more!
5. SIX Anjali Teacher Trainings strong!
6. Baptiste Community is a global community, you can take your yoga anywhere!
7. Grounded program based on proven methodology.
8. record of trained teachers sharing their love of yoga with children, teens, seniors, sports teams, people with special needs, recovery, underserved populations, private consultations, and being of service.
9. 80 Yogis empowered to share their love….opening a new business, starting a new career, going back to school, volunteering, improving relationships, learning about you and making a Difference in the World!
10. If not NOW when?!
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS PROGRAM
- Attend all sessions
- Memorize the Anjali Sequence and True North Alignment cues
- Practice 60 times at Anjali Power Yoga
- Participate in the Fall Anjali Power Yoga 40 Days Program (practices go towards practice requirement)
- Assist 15 classes and provide written feedback to Anjali Team
- Complete all reading assignments and papers
- Complete the homework as assigned after sessions
- Audit 3 classes and provide written feedback to Anjali Team
- Teach 3 classes and provide written feedback to Anjali Team
- Complete a service project with written report
- Take 3 different styles of yoga classes and provide written feedback to Anjali Team
- Show up on time and be present, open to learning and sharing!
Payment Plans available, based on individual needs.