Anjali Power Yoga Teacher leader Training Yoga Alliance RYS 200 Hour
Fear Less, Love More, Be Extraordinary! Anjali Power Yoga's Teacher Leader Training focuses on Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga and the Baptiste Methodology of asana, mediation, and self-inquiry. The Anjali Power Yoga Teacher Leader Training is based on the 3 Themes of Baptiste Yoga:
BE A YES: As a creation, not as concept. Put your attention ON what you want to have happen and be for it.
GIVE UP WHAT YOU MUST: Bring into view and let go the fixed Drishtis (perceptions) and Tadasanas (positions) that thwart and constrain you.
COME FROM YOU ARE READY NOW: Move, breathe and have your being from,“Right now is all I’ve got.”Make the higher call at each step.
Led by Team Anjali Certified Baptiste Yoga Teachers Cheryl Cucinotta, Lucia Cucinotta, Lisa Duffy, Susan Kelly, Melanie Gazaway and other amazing Anjali Team Members.
At the end of this training, having fulfilled all requirements, participants are eligible to register for Yoga Alliance 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification.
Early Bird Special EXtended for 2019-2020
email lucia at
to learn more
EArly Bird Special by August 1st: $2,999.00
*early bird special pricing includes some complimentary required books*
After August 1st: $3,199.00
Tuition includes Unlimited Yoga at Anjali Power Yoga (Westmont, Philly and Avalon) from registration to last day of Teacher Leader Training and complimentary participation in the Anjali Power Yoga 40 Days to Personal Revolution Program.
***The Anjali Power Yoga Mentoring Program is not included in the Anjali Power Yoga Teacher Leader Training***
2019-2020 Program Dates
Friday October 18th to Sunday October 20th, 2019
Friday November 1st to Sunday November 3rd, 2019
Friday December 6th to Sunday December 8th, 2019
Friday January 3rd to Sunday January 5th, 2020
Friday January 24th to Sunday January 26th, 2020
Friday February 7th to Sunday February 9th, 2020
All Friday session are from 6pm to 10pm and Saturday and Sunday sessions are from 8am to 6pm. ***exact times are subject to change***
Sessions will be held at the Anjali Westmont and Anjali Philadelphia locations throughout the training.
In this training, you will:
Refine and grow your yoga practice.
Lead a powerful yoga class with flow, breath, focus, heat and foundation using the Baptiste Methodology.
Become a leader and create community.
Learn anatomy and True North Alignment of the body and how it relates to yoga.
Learn how to perform safe and effective assists for each pose in the Anjali Power Yoga Sequence.
Break through limitations that hold you back from the vision you have for your life.
Set clear and attainable goals for the next year and create clarity around what is important in your life.
Study your habits and holding patterns through Svadyaya (the study of self through ancient yogic writings).
Focus inward in order to move outward and share with others as a powerful, awesome and amazing teacher leader.
1. Leadership Team of Certified Baptiste Power Yoga Teachers.
2. 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Registered School which makes you eligible to register for Yoga Alliance certification.
3. Baptiste Affiliation: Holds us to a higher standard and gives you access to the newest and latest Baptiste Methodology, Information and Trainings.
4. Leadership with over 40 years of teaching experience. Additional Baptiste Programming attendance: FIT to Lead, Level 1, Level 2, The Art of Assisting, The Advance Art of Assisting, True North Alignment, Being of Power, Baptiste Immersion, Digital 40 Days to a Personal Revolution, Baptiste Certribution Summit, Intention to Action, Yoga Journal Live: Baptiste Immersion, 95 Hour Baptiste Kids Training, 40 Days to Personal Revolution Leadership and Assistants at Baptiste Programs. Also: Karma Kids, Street Yoga, Anatomy Training, Ayurevidic Study and more!
5. EIGHT Anjali Teacher Trainings strong!
6. Baptiste Community is a global community, you can take your yoga anywhere!
7. Grounded program based on proven methodology.
8. Record of trained teachers sharing their love of yoga with children, teens, seniors, sports teams, people with special needs, recovery, underserved populations, private consultations, and being of service.
9. Over 100 Yogis empowered to share their love….opening a new business, starting a new career, going back to school, volunteering, improving relationships, learning about you and making a Difference in the World!
10. If not NOW when?!
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS PROGRAM
Attend All Training Sessions and Participate 100%. Show up on time and be present, open to learning and sharing!
Memorize the Journey Into Power Sequence and True North Alignment.
Complete all Readings and Assignments.
Complete 35 hours of yoga at Anjali Power Yoga.
Assist 15 classes at Anjali Power Yoga
Audit 3 classes at Anjali Power Yoga
Teach 3 classes
Attend 3 classes of different styles of yoga.
Payment Plans available, based on individual needs.
Questions? email Lucia at email@example.com