is Sold out for 2017!
to get on the waitlist email firstname.lastname@example.org
November 12, 2017 to November 18, 2017
Open your heart to what is possible! Anjali Power Yoga is hosting a holistic yogic and cultural experience to give you a new perspective on your body, your practice, your life, and your world! You will participate in daily yoga and meditation, with an opportunity to practice both Ashtanga Yoga and Baptiste Style Power Vinyasa yoga. Combined with thoughtful daily cultural excursions, your experience will truly be holistic. The retreat will take place at the beautiful and exclusive Peacock Pavilions.
Marrakech, Morocco is a mystical city filled with strong traditions, a warm and welcoming culture, and opportunities to see, hear, and smell something new. If you have always wanted to go to Morocco, but organizing your transportation, picking the right riad, finding the perfect tours all seemed too much, this is a perfect opportunity for you to relax, do yoga, and experience this amazing city! This retreat in a celebration of life and an exploration into what we do not know. Your eyes will be opened to a new way of being through yoga and cultural exploration.
Itinerary: Sunday November 12, 2017 to Saturday November 18, 2017
Day One: Arrival, welcome dinner, and time for meditation and reflection
Day Two: Yoga and meditation, guided tour of the Marrakech Medina, and dinner in the famous Jemaa el-Fnaa
Day Three: Yoga and meditation, free time at the pavilion pool and grounds, and time for reflection
Day Four: Day trip to the historic beach town of Essaouira
Day Five: Yoga and meditation, tour of Yves Saint Laurent’s historic home and garden, and time for reflection
Day Six: Yoga and meditation, free time at the pavilion pool and grounds (time for optional hammam visit or village walk), henna and cocktail party, and a special surprise!
Day Seven: Time for reflection and departure
Early Bird Special by August 1, 2017: $2,699
After August 1, 2017: $2,899
What is included
- Double-occupancy room
- All in country transportation as part of the scheduled activities
- Guided tour of the Marrakech Medina
- Museum entry fees
- Henna and cocktails party
- Cultural activities
- All meals (except during scheduled free time)
- Hotel taxes and tips
- Two scheduled airport transfers from Marrakech Menara Airport to Peacock Pavilions and one schedule airport transfer from Peacock Pavilions to the Marrakech Menara Airport
What is not included
- Flight (please note that the flight to Marrakech is overnight)
- Transportation outside of scheduled activities
- Lunch and dinner during scheduled free time on the day trip to Essaouira (estimated $50)
- Wine and cocktails outside of planned cocktail hours
- Optional hammam visit